So I made it and I filmed Shane trying it.
Oh, Josiah liked it too! The link to the picture I found on Pinterest didn't work, so I made up this recipe. I hope you try it and like it too!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 - 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop up a head of cauliflower and steam in steamer, or in a pot with water over the stove.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a skillet with the onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When cauliflower is steamed, add a desired amount to the skillet with the beef, and chop it up a little more. (I was looking for the cauliflower to be chopped up into bite sized pieces, like diced potatoes. Also, I only used two thirds of the cauliflower. I wanted the recipe to taste like the ratio of cauliflower to ground beef was even.)
- Add cheese and mix until it is melted and blended in. Add more salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!